Heathrow to Gatwick Travel information
Heathrow Airport consists of 5 terminals. We are providing taxi services from all Heathrow Terminals, for all arriving passengers our pick-up point is always inside the terminals. is
Where is the arrival lounge at Heathrow?
- ■Terminal 1: International Arrivals: Ground Floor ( : UK & Ireland Arrivals: First floor)
- ■Terminal 2: (currently under Construction, not in use)
- ■Terminal 3: Ground Floor (Both Int. and domestic gate)
- ■Terminal 4: Ground Floor (Both Int. and domestic gate)
- ■Terminal 5: Ground Floor (Both Int. and domestic gate)
Meeting Points with Driver
When arriving at Heathrow terminal, soon after going through Customs and Passport control and baggage claim area, you will arrive at the arrivals hall where your driver will be waiting with our Companies name board with your name. If for some reason you cannot establish your Driver, you don’t need to panic, simply make your way to the Airport Information Desk. When arriving at the information desk please ask one of the staff to contact us on 0208 688 77 44 so then we can contact the Driver and allocate where he/she is instantly. Our lines are open 24 hours a day 365 days a year. If there are any problems or confusion prior to your pickup please so not hesitate to contact us.
Locating Information Desk at Heathrow:
- ■Terminal 1: You will find the Information desk allocated on the right hand side as you finally arrive at the arrivals hall.
- ■ Terminal 2: (currently under Construction, not in use)
- ■Terminal 3: You will find the Information desk allocated opposite you when you finally arrive at the Arrivals Hall.
- ■Terminal 4: You will find the Information desk allocated on the right hand side as you finally arrive at Arrivals Hall.
- ■ Terminal 5: Exception we will pick up the Passengers in front of the Costa Coffee cafeteria which is allocated opposite the Arrivals gate.
Journey Time between Heathrow and Gatwick:
Heathrow to Gatwick is approximately 45 miles so you should allow up to an hour to arrive to your Destination, Our Drivers use the M25 and M23 for transfers between the airports, Please take into account the Rush hour time which is from about 07:00 till 09:30, so Please allow yourself more time to get to the Airport so there will be enough time to catch your flight.
Gatwick/Heathrow Airport to Hotel:
We also Provide Service to be picked up from the Hotel going to the Airport and also service from the Airport
If you still have any Questions, you are welcome to email us on [email protected] or alternatively call our 24 hour Office line on +44 (0) 208 683 2330 to help you with your queries.